These are works by the American individualist anarchist Benjamin R. Tucker (1854–1939). Tucker, in addition to his work as a translator and publisher of Anarchist works, was best known as the editor, publisher, and principal writer for the individualist anarchist newspaper Liberty.
Works available online at the Fair Use Repository
- Instead of a Book, by a Man Too Busy to Write One (1893/1897).
Writing from Liberty
- On Picket Duty, in Liberty VI.12 (February 2, 1889). 1.
- On Picket Duty, in Liberty VII.6 (July 12, 1890). 1.
- Here I Draw the Line, in Liberty VII.6 (July 12, 1890). 6.
- On Picket Duty in Liberty IX.4, Whole No. 238 (September 24, 1892). 1.
- On Picket Duty, in Liberty IX.25, Whole No. 259 (February 18, 1893). 1.
- Spencerian Ethics and the Land in Liberty, Vol. X.–No. 21, Whole No. 307 (February 23, 1895). 3.
- On Picket Duty in Liberty, Vol. XI—No. 5, Whole No. 317 (July 13, 1895). 1.
- An Interesting Announcement, in Liberty, Vol. XII.—No. 22, Whole No. 334 (March 7, 1896). 6.
- On Picket Duty, in Liberty XIV.13 (September, 1903). 1.