With the Co-operation of Professor E. B. Titchener, American Editorial Representative, and of Dr. E. Caird, Professor Ward, Professor Ward, Professor Pringle-Pattison, and other Members of an Advisory Committee.
- I.—The Refutation of Idealism: G. E. Moore
- II.—Kant's Transcendental Idealism and Empirical Realism: C. M. Walsh
- III.—The Physiological Factors of the Attention-Process (III.): W. MacDougall
- IV.—The Disjunctive Judgment: G. R. T. Ross
- VI.—Critical Notices:
- F. W. H. Mayers, Human Personality and Its Survival of Bodily Death: W. MacDougall
- R. B. Haldane, The Pathway to Reality: Being the Gifford Lectures delivered in the University of St. Andrews in the Session 1902-3: H. Rashdall
- L. Busse, Geist und Körper, Seele und Leib: D. Morrison
- J. S. Mackenzie, Outlines of Metaphysics: S. H. Mellone
- VII.—New Books
- VIII.—Philosophical Periodicals
Published for the Mind Association by
Williams and Norgate
14 Henrietta Street, Covent Garden, London;
and 7 Broad Street, Oxford.
Edinburgh Agency: 20 South Frederick Street, Edinburgh
G. E. Stechert, 9 East Sixteenth Street, New York.
Price Four Shillings.
All Rights Reserved.
Yearly Subscribers will receive Mind post-free from the Publishers on payment (in advance) of Twelve Shillings within, or Fourteen Shillings without, the Postal Union.
Entered at the New York Post Office as a second class matter.