Chicago. East End Hall, Erie and Clark Streets.
- November 1, 8:30 P. M.: The Psychology of War.
- November 8, 8:30 P. M.: Religion and the War.
- November 15, 8:30 P. M.: The Czar and
Chicago Drama Dates. Assembly Hall of the Fine Arts Bldg.
- Tuesday, November 3: The French Drama—
- Thursday, November 5: The Italian and Spanish Drama—
- Saturday, November 7: The English Drama—
- Tuesday, November 10: The American Drama—
- Thursday, November 12: The Jewish Drama—
- Saturday, November 14: The Russian Drama—
Course tickets, reserved seats, including a year’s subscription to Mother Earth, $3.00; single ticket, 50 cents.
After that, I shall lecture in
- Grand Rapids, Mich., Nov. 18th and 19th.
- Detroit, Nov. 20th, 22nd, 23rd and 24th.
- Ann Arbor, Nov. 21st, afternoon and evening.
- Peoria, Ill., Nov. 26th (Thanksgiving Day), afternoon and evening.
- St. Louis, Nov. 29th—December 6th, inclusive.
Communications will reach me: In Chicago, Van Cluse Apts, 2446 Michigan Ave. In Grand Rapids, c/o Wm. Buwalda, R. R. 3., Hudsonville, Mich. In Detroit, c/o Yetta Bienenfeld, Shore Line Station 52, Roseville, Mich.
About dates for other cities, communicate with me at once.
Van Cluse Apts., 2446 Michigan Ave., Chicago, Ill.
Special Note for St. Louis
Friends—I shall be in your city from Nov. 28th to Dec. 6th. I will hold propaganda meetings Sunday, Nov. 29th, and Sunday, Dec. 6th, afternoon and evening. For the week of Nov. 30th to Dec. 5th, a drama course has been suggested, which is to consist of 6 lectures on The Social Significance of the Modern Drama. The price of the course, including one year’s subscription to Mother Earth, will be $2.00. Single admission 35 cents.
It will be the first time that a drama course is to be tried in St. Louis, and with your help, comrades, it ought to be as good a success as in other cities. Tickets and all information to be had from Mrs. Cecilia Lasersohn, 4045A Cleveland Ave.
Statement of ownership, management, circulation, etc. of Mother Earth, published monthly at New York. Editor, Alexander Berkman. 74 West 119th St., New York; Managing Editor, Alexander Berkman, 74 West 119th St., New York; Business Manager, Dr. Ben L. Reitman, 74 West 119th St., New York; Publisher, Emma Goldman, 74 West 119th St., New York; Owner, Emma Goldman, 74 West 119th St., New York; Bondholders and Security Holders—none.
Alexander Berkman Editor.
Sworn to and subscribed before me this 26th day of October, 1914.
C. L. McCorel,
(Seal) Notary Public, Westchester County.
Cerficate filed in New York County.
(My commission expires March 30, 1916.)