- Notes upon Logical Topics; I. A Classification of Contemporary Tendencies: Professor John Dewey
- The Necessity from the Standpoint of Scientific Method of a Reconstruction of the Ideas of the Psychical and the Physical: Professor H. Heath Bawden
- Organic Images: Doctor Wilfrid Lay
- Reviews and Abstracts of Literature:
- Turner's History of Philosophy: Doctor Adam Leroy Jones
- Philosophisches Lesebuch von Descoir und Menzer: Professor H. Austin Aikens
- Hylan on the Distribution of Attention: Professor W. B. Pillsbury
- Moore on the Refutation of Idealism: Doctor Ralph Barton Perry
- McGilvary on Ethics a Science: Doctor Wm. Milton Hess
- Laing on Art and Morality: Doctor Arthur H. R. Fairchild
- Journals and New Books
- Notes and News
Published fortnightly by:
The Science Press
New York: Sub-Station 84
All communications to the Editor should be addressed to Professor Frederick
J. E. Woodbrige, Columbia University, New York City.
Subscriptions and advertisements should be sent to the SCIENCE PRESS,
Lancaster, Pa., or Sub-Station 84, New York City. The annual subscription price
(twenty-six numbers) is $3.00 and the charge for single numbers if 15 cents.
Advertising rates will be forwarded on application.
Vol. I, No. 3 of The Journal of Philosophy, Psychology, and Scientific
Methods was published on 4 February 1904. It is now available in
the Public Domain.